2023 Club Car Onward 4 Passenger HP
You Save $2,000
Get in Touch
2023 Club Car ONWARD 4 PASSENGER HP
Your ride around the block just got a big upgrade. The Onward 4 Passenger continues Club Car’s reputation for quality by prioritizing safety, comfort and satisfaction to make your everyday life easier and more fun. With dozens of options for stylish and practical customization, the Onward is the personal golf cart you’ve been dreaming of. The four-passenger Onward is available in a lifted model as well, with fender flares and a brush guard that will set it apart from every vehicle in the neighborhood.
Features May Include:
COMFORT AND STYLE
- Don’t choose between style and substance - enjoy the best of both! Club Car’s wide range of available premium seats provide supreme comfort and style.
- Exclusive Club Car tires are made with premium compounds to improve durability and tread life while delivering a smooth, comfortable ride. Our non-lifted gas or electric golf cart has you cruising your neighborhood in style.
- Available in gas, standard electric, AC-drive, and lithium so you’re able to choose what’s best for your lifestyle! Get the leading battery option with the High-Performance Lithium-Ion powered Onward, which delivers outstanding performance with increased hill-climbing power and acceleration. Maintenance-free battery with state of the art management system.
REAR FLIP SEAT
- Room for four to enjoy the ride. The rear seat also folds out to reveal a rugged bed texture and space for moving your favorite gear. Engineered products that work hard to make everyday life better.
CRAFTED TO OUTLAST
- As one of the only electric or gas golf carts for sale constructed from an aircraft-quality aluminum frame, the Onward is resistant to the elements and will not rust or corrode over time.
LIGHT UP YOUR ADVENTURE
- Standard LED headlights, turn signals, and running lamps light your drive, make you more visible to traffic, and help to keep the fun going after sundown.
Onward 4 Passenger
375 Amp AC Motor Controller
22.4 hp (16.5 kW) Peak
E.R.I.C. Automatic, 48-volt; UL and CSA listed
SportDrive™ — Self-compensating double reduction helical rack & pinion
Independent A-arms with Hydraulic shocks
Front: Painted TPO; Rear: Painted Surlyn
205 x 55 - 10 Tubeless
48 3/4 in
65 1/2 inches
4 1/2 inches
AlumiCore™ — Ladder-style aluminum box beam